Monday, December 1, 2008

Finally-Home

Well we just got home and I am tired! I did have lots of fun, and here's the story!
First of all, we drove to Seattle then we got on a 12 hr. flight to incheon, then we got on a 5hr. flight to Hanoi. Then we took a van to the Zephyr hotel and stayed there for four days. The first day we got there we went to PhuTho. The next day we went to, Hailong Bayand went on a boat and ate seafood. The third day we just went shopping and went to the old quarters and I saw the hotel my mom, aunt, dad, and me stayed in. The fourth day we left and we to NhaTrang, it was just beautiful and everyone was so nice, we went on a city tour on the third day and did a cooking class.
The fourth day our flight got cancelled and so we spent antother night at the Sunrise Beach Resort.
The we flew to Saigon, and when we got there we went on a city tour to the Presidential Palace. Then we went to the Rex hotel and spent the night there the next day we went to temples and saw a lot of stuff. Then we stayed at a day hotel and we left the day hotel at 10:00pm. and went to the airport, and took about a 6hr. flight to incheon. Then we stayed and the Transit hotel for about 10hrs. got some work done took pictures, then we flew back to Seattle and drove home! Here we are in WallaWallaWa.
ExcitingMe!!!

9 comments:

Life Across the Pond said...

Wow, sounds like a crazy, busy, fun vacation!! Was it everything you thought it would be? It sounds like you did a ton of stuff and saw a bunch of stuff too. I think a cooking class would be lots of fun. I am coming home for a couple of months pretty soon...hopefully I will get to see you and you can tell me all about it in person. I sure do miss you guys. Tell your family hi for me!

Unknown said...

It sounds like you had a great time in Vietnam or as we say nam. Can't wait to hear all about it. was Mrs. Twee still at the hotel we stayed at in hanoi? I hope you took a lot of pictures. say hi to your mom and dad and the b-day boy.
Love, Aunt Carol

Anna Le said...

Hey,
It was so much fun!
I will ask my mom is Mrs.Twee still works at the hotel and let you know!
After Christmas we are coming up and will visit you guys for sure!
Well the b-day boy is 15 and got his permit!
Everyone says hi!I miss you guys!
Hope to see you soon!
Love,
You
Anna

Grandma Bea said...

Do ya think your dad will let the permit holder drive over to this side of the mountains? I hope not, not that he'd even want to. Can't wait to see you all. Love, Aunt Catol

Grandma Bea said...

anna I am glad you had such a good time. I also like the name you chose for your blog page.

UncleBuck said...

Sounds real exiting to me! I can't wait to see the pictures of the trip and to pull your pony tail when you come over for Christmas. Guess who!

UncleBuck said...

Exciting!

Anna Le said...

Hi grandma hi uncle buck, how are you?Im good, ive been waiting for christmas i cant wait. im trying to think of good presents and i need your help!!! by the way uncle buck my hair might be down when you see me, so yu might not get to pull it, JUST KIDDING! ill have it up for ya!
ps i dont peter is ready to drive over the mountains especially because he hasnt really practiced! and it has been snowing so it probly is icy!

uncle bruce said...

I almost got to go to NAM one time a long long time ago. It was too EXCITING at that time so I stayed home. Now that the excitement has died down I wish I had gone with you guys.